Grapefruit 10ml (Organic)
MARCH OIL OF THE MONTH - ENTER CODE GRA20 AT CHECKOUT FOR 20% OFF
A tangy, stimulating aroma, delightfully refreshing with uplifting, cleansing properties. Revitalising and balancing for mind and body.
ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Nervous | Digestive | Skin | Mood | Emotion | Concentration
Grapefruit essential oil (Citrus paradisi), is a very potent and therapeutic oil, created by cold-pressing the rind of the fruit to extract the oil. It has a delightfully tangy aroma that is invigorating and highly refreshing. The stimulating action of the aroma on the mind helps to maintain concentration.
It has an uplifting aroma which may help with feelings of anxiousness, bad moods, or stress, and as with all citrus oils, it has invigorating properties which may help with feelings of anxiousness, bad moods, or stress. A mild euphoric to soothe and uplift the emotions and spirit and help balance a tired and over-stimulated nervous system - inhale to benefit. In skin care its astringent properties can relieve oily skin conditions.
To find out more about this product download our factsheet HERE.
- Diffuse to freshen the atmosphere, uplift and invigorate the mind and emotions. Inhale for euphoric, balancing effect.
- Massage after blending for cellulite, tiredness and fatigue.
- Apply diluted for astringent effect on oily, greasy skin. Add to bath for uplifting benefits.
- Blends well with Basil, Frankincense, Ylang Ylang III, Geranium, Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary, Bergamot.
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater.
Possible skin sensitivity - may cause skin sensitising or irritation. When applying citrus oils do not expose skin to direct sunlight or UV light for 72 hours. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.