Lavender 10ml (Organic)
A floral, refreshing fragrance with relaxing and uplifting effects. Fresh, sweet and slightly fruity aroma to uplift and relax mind and body.
ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Structural | Nervous | Skin | Mood | Relaxation | Restful Sleep
Lavender essential oil is steam distilled from the lavender plant. In ancient Greece and Rome, lavender and its essential oils were used as medicine, to make healthful teas, as perfumes, and for bathing and personal hygiene products.
For centuries lavender has been used for various ailments from minor cuts and bruises to chronic diseases. The sweet fragrance of lavender can uplift the mind whilst relaxing the body, making it ideal for balance and calm. In aromatherapy, it is often used to combat depression, stress, and fatigue. It is believed to be effective in easing symptoms associated with joint and muscle pains, and menstrual discomfort. Known to benefit restful sleep and relaxation.
To find out more about this product download our factsheet HERE.
Uses & Benefits
- Diffuse for a pleasant fragrance to uplift the mind and relax the body.
- Massage after blending for joint and muscle discomfort, relaxation and balance
- Apply diluted to feet, or drop onto pillow for a restful sleep. Add to bathwater for relaxation.
- Blends well with Clary sage, Geranium, Orange, Frankincense, Roman Chamomile.
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater.
Possible skin sensitivity. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.